Prompt And Reliable Hail Damage Inspection in Fairfax VA
If your commercial or residential roof was of late damaged because of a hail storm, Dream Design Construction can help you in everything from streamlining the hail damage roof insurance claim process to making essential hail damage repairs. We offer prompt hail damage inspection in Fairfax VA to make sure your building’s roof is prepared to safeguard underlying infrastructure.
After a severe storm, some key signs of possible hail damage include but not limited to:
- Missing or damaged shingles & flashing
- Bruised and pitted asphalt shingles
- Dents on soft metals such as pipes, downspouts, and gutters
If you notice any of these aforementioned indicators after a hailstorm, don’t hesitate to contact Dream Design Construction to schedule your hail damage inspection in Fairfax VA. We will send one of our experts to you to assess any potential damage.
We Simplify Hail Damage Repairs:
After a severe wind or hailstorm, you may don’t have any idea on where to look for the repairs. When you partner with Dream Design Construction, we are devoted to lessening your concerns by taking a full-service approach. From filing insurance claims to planning repairs, we will be there every step of the way to streamline your hail damage repair process.
We’ll work with your insurance agency to maximize payouts & curtail your out-of-pocket expenses. Since we’ve practical working experience with different insurance firms, we can offer sensible payout expectations prior to your project starts.
Our hail damage roof repair services include:
- Detailed inspection of a roof for storm damage & roof hail damage
- Our inspection covers roof shingles, flashing, gutters, skylights, vent hoods, vent stacks, chimney caps and chimneys.
- Free of cost estimates for all recommended roof repairs
- Prompt repair and/or replacement of storm-damaged roof elements.
If you suspect your roof may have been damaged during a wind or hailstorm, don’t hesitate to take advantage of our Fairfax VA Roof Inspection Services. We will send out a qualified inspector to assess for damage inside 24 hours.